MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first sunday of every month there is a breakfast ride in at the Ephrata P.A. V.F.W. There is anywhere form 1000 to 3000 thousand bikers that show up. You will see every make and model of motorcycle. Just map quest for directions. Hope to see some MV's.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Dave thanks for posting-I think my brother might be heading up from Unionville on his Oro. I have some family stuff so maybe next month/hope to
see ya there.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The owner of #292 will be wearing a couple of layers, departing ~ 8am and may just make that his endpoint tomorrow. Sucs that it will be overcast and 45 degrees in am only getting to 50 tomorrow. :freezing: It's the usual early spring ride conditions...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As the weather gets better the turnout gets larger. If it does not rain I will see you there. I have a silver and red brutale. Hopefully the only one there. I love it!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
It's worth a trip. Almost like viewing cycletrader.com in person - just thousands of bikes, many for sale.

By the way, great picture of the Tamburini, Reo. I never knew it had a tail section; I only ever see the nose in my mirrors.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Gentleman... can't we all just get along??? We're all on the same team... And abjects may appear closer then they are... LOL...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah, that was a little harsh. To be fair, Reopanties gets around the track okay. Here's a shot of his bike at Mid-Ohio, all decked-out in its track plastics:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts