MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think USA is nearest than Foggy for me. I don't want to go in WSBK next year, is too early.

I think 1 year in USA Superstock is the best!

U'll see... I'll let you know ;)

P.S.: How is my English!? I do much mistakes!? hihihi

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
skaluca said:
I think USA is nearest than Foggy for me. I don't want to go in WSBK next year, is too early.

I think 1 year in USA Superstock is the best!

U'll see... I'll let you know ;)

P.S.: How is my English!? I do much mistakes!? hihihi
don't worry Luca,
Also my English is so.......BAD!!!!
But our Forum's Friens understood!!!
Compliments for Your English!!!!Will be good for You in future!!! :smoking: :smoking: :laughing:
P.S (also for me wen I will go there for to see You!)
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Gentlemen, both of you have excellent English.

And this forum is so much better with you guys posting here.

Please, continue to contribute!

Alex

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I don't think you guys should be required to speak english all the time, I think the rest of us should be required to learn some italian.

I spent 2 weeks over there 10 years ago and spoke very little english while I was there, but I forgot most of my italian by now... I'm bad...

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
acruhl said:
I don't think you guys should be required to speak english all the time, I think the rest of us should be required to learn some italian.
+1 agreed! funny how we all need help when someone posts an article in italian, but then no italian asks for help to understand any posts. americans suck with being multi-lingual, imo. :lightning

·
Registered
878 Posts
To our valued Italian friends:

Please do not improve your english!!!

We loose the flavour of your posts. Pier has already shown a lot of improvements in his english from when he first posted here, and frankly I am worried that one day he speaks like everyone else or better than most here! I remember how fun it was to try and read and understand some of Pier's posts at the begining. But now, I understand everything without thinking about it. I am even used how Pier's "wonts" to spell things... :yo:

Pier, stop improving your english. Even if you are improving your english, please continue to write as if it hasn't improved as in your first post! :king:

·
Registered
848 Posts
acruhl said:

I spent 2 weeks over there 10 years ago and spoke very little english while I was there, but I forgot most of my italian by now... I'm bad...
TOTALLY AGREE!!!! Parliamo italiano...! :)
Pier keeps telling his english is bad, BUT I know it isn´t bad at all!!! :drummer: . It´s his "translator" that sucs.... :stickpoke :hitit:

p.s. Pier, for us who wants to learn italian language ( I think many of us...?), could you write your posts also in italian? :idea: :idea:
We can learn same time we surf here in this forum! :idea:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Don't be concerned about your english.. the running joke in the US is that no one speaks english correctly.

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kamranmarashi said:
To our valued Italian friends:

Please do not improve your english!!!

We loose the flavour of your posts. Pier has already shown a lot of improvements in his english from when he first posted here, and frankly I am worried that one day he speaks like everyone else or better than most here! I remember how fun it was to try and read and understand some of Pier's posts at the begining. But now, I understand everything without thinking about it. I am even used how Pier's "wonts" to spell things... :yo:

Pier, stop improving your english. Even if you are improving your english, please continue to write as if it hasn't improved as in your first post! :king:
Ha ha ha KAMR!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:
Ok,I wont improve my engliash only for You all,but if you are so ok.....
I'm very very happy!!!
Ha ha!!!Fantastic KAMR!!!!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wife21 said:
TOTALLY AGREE!!!! Parliamo italiano...! :)
Pier keeps telling his english is bad, BUT I know it isn´t bad at all!!! :drummer: . It´s his "translator" that sucs.... :stickpoke :hitit:

p.s. Pier, for us who wants to learn italian language ( I think many of us...?), could you write your posts also in italian? :idea: :idea:
We can learn same time we surf here in this forum! :idea:
Ok Ulla!!!
You know,for You what ever you want!!
OK Ulla,lo sai,per Te tutto quello che vuoi!!
Ciao Amici miei Finlandesi!
pier

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts