MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***will ship international!

FT Lauderdale FL, CLEANEST NO ACCIDENT NO PAINT NO STORY NO BS Maserati You will EVER SEE... For any price with any miles! I babied this thing! Fully serviced all fluids brakes and tires are recent. It was my 2nd one in a row, legitimate all highway miles back and forth from FL to PA/NJ.
Does 27mpg, looks amazing, sounds amazing, super reliable, cheap to insure, cheap to fix! NOT THE F1! This is the bulletproof ZF-6speed traditional torque converter automatic that shifts seamlessly and never jerks, overheats or causes you stress while coming up to traffic!

CALL OR TEXT ERIC 412.400.6900 anytime I have a bunch more pics and videos on my phone, have used exotic car transport many times, anywhere on east coast for about a grand!

Will consider partial ROLEX/AP/PATEK/IWC

**only reason im selling is im going to be running this mv f3 im building this coming season and all of a sudden im not driving this thanks to my current new major business project.

CALL OR TEXT ERIC 412.400.6900 anytime I have a bunch more pics and videos on my phone, have used exotic car transport many times, anywhere on east coast for about a grand!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts