MV Agusta Forum banner

For Sale New F4 750S or 1000S Left Hand Fairing Panel.

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  JDS 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys

I have 1 x new OEM left hand fairing panel for the early F4750S and 1000S models.

It comes in it's original packaging from the factory.. Consignment package size is 80 x 73 x 27 cm which makes shipping pricey.

Postage within the UK is £15.

Cheapest shipping I could find for the US was £85 with UPS.

For sale £450 shipped within the UK or £500 all in to the US. SOLD TO RAY IN THE US
If you need a shipping quote for Europe, please get in touch and I'll find a quote.

Will also include a new FREE Thermo Heatshield kit with this fairing, as a future spare back up.

Please feel free to email or PM me if you need more info.

Cheers for looking

John

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
JDS, if you still have the set of fairings let me know a price. Unless they are already spoken for. Thanks!

I did have a forum member who wanted these 2 fairing sides, but as he hasn't come back to me with a definite request, they are still up for sale..

Shipping overseas could be an issue because of cost and availability of a suitable consignment package.. It can be done, but it won’t be easy or cheap.

The last fairing I posted to the US cost approx £90, which gives you an idea of shipping costs.

If you’re in the UK, shipping will be a lot more affordable and collection is even cheaper.

Guys, if you’re are interested and serious in buying a pair of genuine factory silver fairing panels, then please can I ask you to send me an email..

Cheers
John

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.