MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE MV Agusta Sp-01 VIPER 21/50

For sale is my baby. A 2002 MV Agusta Sp-01 Viper. There were only 50 of these EVER made. Only 12 recorded getting shipped to the U.S. This one is # 21/50. She has a factory high performance exhaust which sounds amazing. rear view camera with 3" lcd screen. and carbon fiber hugger. The list for parts on this limited edition goes on and on, pretty much the whole bike is carbon fiber, i have included a link to the factory website to show all the upgrades which made this bike new $36,000 ! The is visually amazing and mechanically sound. I ride as much as possible but due to moving at the end of the month I must sell. You will never find another one of these for sale. This bike has 24k lightly ridden miles and due to the that and the tough economy I have decided to make this bike affordable to pretty much everyone in the market. Please serious call only and no test rides what so ever without cash in hand. With the bike comes the rear stand, trickle charger, 18k gold triple clamp stamp, 18k gold MV plaque and matching jacket. Serious buyers call or email for pictures ( it said my pics were to high reso.) and call with questions. thanks
seven02two10nine805

http://www.mvagustausa.com/web-mvagusta/F4-S_Viper.html

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$8500, but looks like someone is picking it up this weekend

·
Registered
251 Posts
i think the bike was for sale for a while
and no takers.
i inquired about it once
maybe high miles for low price?
still nice piece.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am pretty sure this same bike was in a California Craigslist ad several months ago....for dirt cheap as well. I wrote to the guy a few times and never got a reply, so I chalked it up as one of those fake ads. Low and behold, here it is again with no price listed and it sells. Would have been a cool bike to own.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts