MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a fairing set. It's Chinese-made and it was done in the colours of the 2010 black model bike.

I got the fairing and it didn't fit my bike. I believe it's for a 2006-2009 MV F4. Everything is there other than the tank/tank cover.

I know it's taboo posting this here but perhaps it's useful to someone and it's going cheap.

I've literally unwrapped 1 panel and the rest is still "brand new" in the box wrapped up untouched.

It's going cheap. Let me know via a message or something as I need it gone. Cheers.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to clarify: The paintwork is based on a 2010 MV F4 R black bike. The fairing will NOT fit this bike but a 2006-2009 and possibly other models.

·
Super Moderator
21,436 Posts
Why would this be taboo? You have full disclosure and it’s for an MV F4...

Now, if you would post a price and some pictures, that would be helpful.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just because it is Chinese fairings and I know the feelings surrounding them.

I've included the only picture I have as it's the only panel I've unwrapped. The box is kinda massive and believe it's everything but the tank/tank cover as previously mentioned.

As for cash, open to offers(not looking for a lot). Welcome to come round my house and have a look. I'm in the East Anglia of the side of the UK.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,436 Posts
The rules for this section of the forum state that you will post a price. Please honor that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Any clue what the shipping would be to the US , Texas specifically? I’m rather interested I am RR 312 that has become a project bike it would fill the empty areas where fairings once we’re until something better was more in my budget. Although I have a suspicion that the shipping alone may be quite a bit more than the asking price

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
. . . Although I have a suspicion that the shipping alone may be quite a bit more than the asking price
Absolutely sure you're right there. I've been caught on this before. No matter the weight/volume, shipping will always exceed the cost of the actual product.:frown2:

Also, you might face customs and/or import duties if USA charges in the same way as UK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts