MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Does the Brittney Spears thing in the back ground come with the bike? :laughing:

Great bike, good luck selling it!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
What would the car dealer give you as a trade in? Or, maybe you could find a dealership of the brand you're looking for, who would be interested in your MV.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Allan Gibbs said:
What would the car dealer give you as a trade in? Or, maybe you could find a dealership of the brand you're looking for, who would be interested in your MV.
Ya, its a conflict of interest. I'm buying a car from NJ. and I live in chicago. Plus, the dealer I work for is buying the car for me then, i'm buying it from my dealer. So, I dont want to trade to my dealer.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Nomoevo,

It would have been nice to have really used it; hopefully, it will go to someone whom will have the capacity to use it and track it. That's a NICE machine!

Good-luck with your plans.

Peter

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reopropf said:
Nomoevo,

It would have been nice to have really used it; hopefully, it will go to someone whom will have the capacity to use it and track it. That's a NICE machine!

Peter
Thanks, and it is for saleas of now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You're in Chicago? I'm in Milwaukee...for now. If I decide to stay I'll be working as a designer for Harley-Davidson. Can you imagine the derisive looks from my coworkers when I park this one next to all their steel? :guitarist

But I'm mulling over the possibility of working for other companies in CA, so if I move it's not gonna happen, but if I stay...hm...you may be hearing from me! :moped:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Good for you Dave! I went out and put money on a 2005 1000 S. We should all go riding together! All of us on the same day.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Reopropf said:
Nomoevo,

Peter

Wow, that has to be the most condescending thing I have ever read on here, congatulations.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
stormyboy said:
Too late boys, I'm the new owner (Hey Mike, Dave here). Saw it on cycletrader and Mike and I made the deal. Picking 'er up a week from now. :lightning

Dave
Yup, Daves the new kid on the block with my MV. Hes a nice guy and he'll have a blast on it in a week when he ventures out to my house to pick it up! :freezing:

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm picking mine up on Nov. 4th in Atlanta. I'm so excited! I can imagine Dave is dying, too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just wanted to post in here to say that the bike is still for sale. Unfortunately, being Canadian, these bikes are not allowed in to our country. Not that this is breaking news, I knew this when Mike and I started talking. I had "beat the system" before when I imported a Bimota SB6 some years back and thought I could do it again---well, times have changed, and it's a lot tougher now. :cry:

Anyways, I know Mike's got other people wanting the bike and wanted to mention it here as well.

I'm not giving up though, an MV is what I want so I'll just have to figure it out over the next few months...

Dave

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm totally bummed for you, Dave. I'm sure with time you'll find the right bike that works with your government.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Sorry for Mike as well. Hope you find the right buyer. At least you get to keep it a little longer and ride it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts