MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One mature owner from new. Delivery date was July 2012. Comes with Gubellini steering damper, body colour painted mirrors and front fender. License relocate kit, LED rear turn signals, MV factory alarm and a few other bits. Odometer reads 17116 kilometers. Tires have less than 200 kilometers on them. It has a “special, for this bike only” map supplied by the old MV USA. (The last factory map almost killed me and then the service manager when he test rode the bike.) All OEM parts sold with bike including MV Agusta battery charger, owner’s manual in box with stickers and letter from Giovanni Castiglioni. I’m located 25 minutes north of Trenton Ontario on the Trent River. $8500 CDN (Also available are Pit Bull stands, MV Jacket, sweaters, Brembo mono block front calipers off an F4, and a Brembo radial front master with lever, new never used.)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have received the usual low ball offers and insult replies from local ads but nothing from this group. :crying:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hell of a bike! I'm also in Ontario (Toronto). How much would you be asking for the stands, and what size are the jacket and sweaters?

Also, would you consider selling the steering damper and alarm separately?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hell of a bike! I'm also in Ontario (Toronto). How much would you be asking for the stands, and what size are the jacket and sweaters?

Also, would you consider selling the steering damper and alarm separately?
Thanks for the interest however, I'm not selling anything until the motorcycle is gone. Buyer will get first chance at anything MV related. I have learned that these things can sway a deal. If someone offers me less I'll take the damper off. If some one is on the fence I may offer to throw in the jacket. This is not my first time selling... hehe :wink2:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I have received the usual low ball offers and insult replies from local ads but nothing from this group. :crying:
That is, perhaps, not surprising. Whilst the group membership might be large, remember that it is international with a large UK and Australia presence also. So the 'potential' buying pool is immediately limited, and then further limited by members' preferences: F4, Brutale, Veloce, etc, thereby leaving very few in your market.

As the MV is already a 'special' bike, it requires such a person with a 'special' interest in a 675. It will sell, but the MV marketplace is very 'price sensitive'.:wink2:

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
C'mon man...Stephen you know the rules. Please don't bump. It is unfair to those who abide by the rules. If there is no change in condition of sale, or you aren't answering questions from interested parties...do not post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts