MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

2006 910

I'm interested in upgrading to the 910R. If someone is in the market for a 910, this might be an opportunity to save ~$2000 on one with 775 miles.

The bike is in excellent shape.

My 910 currently has the Gladio kit installed and several options. I will return it to stock and sell it for $12,495. MSRP is $14,495. For that price I will include the German made mid-pipe which is $690 at PiratesLair.net.

775 miles.
MSRP $14,495
Stock + Midpipe $12,495

I want to keep the Gladio kit. If I can get another, I will consider selling the bike with the Gladio kit installed.

I will also consider selling the bike with the 910R bodywork and the 910R Marchesini wheels.

Possible Options I can sell with the bike:
  • Carbon Fiber Air Inlets
  • Carbon Fiber key area
  • Carbon Fiber and Leather Grips
  • Carbon Fiber Chain Guard
  • Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger
  • Sato Rear Sets
  • CRG Rearview Mirrors
  • Integrated Rear Tail Lights and Signals
  • Exhaust Midpipe
  • Marchesini 10-spoke
  • Marchesini Wheels 910R
  • 910 R Bodywork
  • Gladio Kit ???

·
Registered
4 Posts
How much w/ Mid pipe, all the carbon pcs, rear sets, & intagraded signals?
How much the way it's pictured?
I wasn't going to buy anything just yet but this is very interesting.
I'm going to NY to check ou the Ducati S4RS and the 910 this weekend.

Thaks, Gavin

·
Registered
604 Posts
Gladio, you are going to be the cause of breaking up my happy home. That bike is a beautiful machine. The way you have it set up is sooo sexy. WOW!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to those that contacted me. I've decided to keep the bike. I like a few things about the 910R but it's still not everything I want. The only way to get that, is to modify it, which I would have had to do even if I got the 910R. So I'm better off keeping my bike--I'm almost there. :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Gladio said:
Thanks to those that contacted me. I've decided to keep the bike. I like a few things about the 910R but it's still not everything I want. The only way to get that, is to modify it, which I would have had to do even if I got the 910R. So I'm better off keeping my bike--I'm almost there. :)
I think that's a wise decision. :)

So, when are those radials coming? ;)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MV-999R said:
I think that's a wise decision. :)

So, when are those radials coming? ;)
I'm in a holding pattern.... trying to be patient... I've got a line on a set off a 910R. Not sure they'll help though since I think they'll require a new axle and the larger rotors. So waiting on the details...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Gladio,

GREAT decision to hold onto your bike. Use it and abuse it. Ride the hell out of it. I LOVE THE WAY YOUR BIKE LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Damn it only has < 1K miles. It ain't right. USE IT! Tam 292 has 1800 miles.

Log some miles, and some other MV will come down the road in a bit WORTHY of change. 910R is not worth changing for at THIS point. You've got alot invested in your Gladio, and it just ain't worth changing for todays new toy.

Be safe as you beat it on down the road!

Peter

·
Registered
756 Posts
Peter, don't keep us in the dark...if and when you have inside info on new models inquiring minds want to know! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts