MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still in the Bubble wrap with the CRC sticker on it. Part number is SBK0004006.

Who would buy this? Andrew?

Asking price is 65% of MSRP what ever that number is.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Carl, you have been holding out on us. What are you asking for it? I know I am at least 2nd in line.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the problem: I don't know what MSRP is and I can't find it anywhere. I don't want to give it away but I don't want to bend anyone over either.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I believe it's the same one as used on the 1078 312RR Carl, StarTwin has this price on it, I hope I'm helping and not ruining things here.
I only know because I was a bit keen myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
Original price for the cnc machined from the CC was 960 € but it's not anymore available , now they changed the ref for the same as the standard F4 which is not cnc machined , price is 434€ ;)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey CAG, not that it matters, I see the sticker in the picture but I have that SBK part number as the billet folding brake lever. According to the CC parts manual the steering damper should be 8000B0293. I just found my receipt, I paid $500 on Ebay several years ago, but no idea what MSRP was. We all know MV is not the most organized company, they probably used different part numbers at different times.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Original price for the cnc machined from the CC was 960 € but it's not anymore available , now they changed the ref for the same as the standard F4 which is not cnc machined , price is 434€ ;)
Thanks Alex.

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
CAG

The Retail price for the CNC F4CC damper was £987 + VAT over here.. That's just slighly cheaper than a Rembrandt or a pair of 22Ct Faberge Eggs.

Just make sure it's the CNC version of this damper and not the standard cast alloy version before you sell it on... ( either version isn't as good as the Ohlins race damper.. They're more about the look, than the performance fuction)...

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
987 Pounds?

I'll build a display case for it.

It is most definitely not cast. I can see the tool marks on it.

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Enter it in the next Bonhams fine arts auction, you never know, it might reach a world record price :)..

My suggestion for what’s it’s worth is, if you own a F4CC then I reckon it’s worth having a spare, as these CRC dampers can go wrong with time… Everyone else would be better off with the Ohlins race version S/ Damper on their standard MV models. ..

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Enter it in the next Bonhams fine arts auction, you never know, it might reach a world record price :)..

My suggestion for what’s it’s worth is, if you own a F4CC then I reckon it’s worth having a spare, as these CRC dampers can go wrong with time… Everyone else would be better off with the Ohlins race version S/ Damper on their standard MV models. ..

Thats is interesting information as I was wondering that. The 312RR comes with the CRC one, but actually I would be better off with the Ohlins one...

·
Administrator
19,553 Posts
I'll start the bidding....$25 US. It will look nice on my SPR.

But seriously guys (and gals) it is a piece of industrial art.

CAG, let me know if I get outbid!!!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Some one just buy it please, ok , I will offer 2 pigs and one goat ,but pick up only, I think I might just have this in the bag.

cheers eddy:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts