MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Massimo Tamburini F4 Sale

ALLKATRAXX? Dont remember the name actually, sorry, but You have a TAMBURINI F4 1000 for SALE. I Emailed you with a significant Offer last week and have not heard back from you Prego Signore! Vostro Devotissimo, giade> [email protected]

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
FLIGHTNING1 said:
ALLKATRAXX? Dont remember the name actually, sorry, but You have a TAMBURINI F4 1000 for SALE. I Emailed you with a significant Offer last week and have not heard back from you Prego Signore! Vostro Devotissimo, giade> [email protected]
You are one lucky guy to want to buy one!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm sorry FLIGHTNING1 but i don't receive any mail from you, where did you post it? and i'm sorry too because i just sold it to a lucky guy from BELGIUM!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys! the new owner will take it in about 15 days!! he ordered me a F1 titanium exhaust for it!!!!!! as you can see , the only change on the tamburini with my first customer was the white turn signals, not bad!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
alkatraxx said:
thanks guys! the new owner will take it in about 15 days!! he ordered me a F1 titanium exhaust for it!!!!!! as you can see , the only change on the tamburini with my first customer was the white turn signals, not bad!
I'm sure you've made a lot of money with that costumer :toothless

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
Here's all those I know of
Hehe...actually funny...if you look at the two UK dealers...the first one says "one out of ten", the second one actually thinks there were eighteens delivered to the UK...does anybody have the exact numbers?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts