MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
admin said:
Simply beautiful, ever since steve posted pictures, i've been madly in love with the corse!
Really? :wtf:
For me it's the "worst" looking MV coming from the factory.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Tamburini colours are my favourite, but Corse is the Canine's testicles too. :smoking:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I really like the Corse. I also like the Tambo, however the gold on the Tambo I am not a big fan of.

Corse +1 !

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Nice bike, but I prefer the R

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
odonata said:
1+1 "Corse"? :wtf:

I didn't used to like the Corse but it's growing on me. with that said, I wouldn't say no to any OEM F4.
yeah, how about you just get your first one before you go calling the others 'crap'. :bash:

i'm going to give you as hard a time as i can until your senna gets here, because in the few short days i have left, i have a better bike than you! as soon as that thing is in your garage you will officially be :king:

and i will be jealous.

alex

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
altoon said:
yeah, how about you just get your first one before you go calling the others 'crap'. :bash:

i'm going to give you as hard a time as i can until your senna gets here, because in the few short days i have left, i have a better bike than you! as soon as that thing is in your garage you will officially be :king:

and i will be jealous.

alex
:cry: Youch! :stickpoke :stickpoke however you got me mixed up with Tiago, I didn't bash the Corse.

I guess I deserve it since I am getting a great bike... :king:

don't forget, when I get the Senna, I will have 3 bikes to choose from for the track :naughty: :naughty:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks Alex. I was going to beat up Odonata and MV-999R a little over their posts...being that I am the only one here that actually HAS a Corse. :stickpoke And, soon, I'll be the only one to have both a Corse AND a Senna. :naughty: Oh, and I have that OTHER cycle that's "okay" too...the Ducati 749R. :flickoff:

Seriously, it doesn't bother me if someone doesn't like the Corse. I love it and, dammit, that's all that matters. :eek:

Be safe riding this holiday weekend everyone!

Steve

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
MV-999R said:
Jhon, congrats on your 1000th post :D

The birthday police don't miss a trick. :laughing: When's your birthday anyway Tgioa?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
[/QUOTE]
sgcullen said:
Thanks Alex. I was going to beat up Odonata and MV-999R a little over their posts...being that I am the only one here that actually HAS a Corse. :stickpoke And, soon, I'll be the only one to have both a Corse AND a Senna. :naughty: Oh, and I have that OTHER cycle that's "okay" too...the Ducati 749R. :flickoff:

Seriously, it doesn't bother me if someone doesn't like the Corse. I love it and, dammit, that's all that matters. :eek:

Steve
interesting that you are the only Corse owner here, but then again, we just don't have many "Sp kit" owners here at the forum...

1+1 Corse :wtf: ? I just think that a 2 seater "race" special kit is an oxymoron.

Senna AND Cose?! just curious why you didn't get a Tamburini? don't like the paint scheme?

I knew that you will not be offended when I said:
I didn't used to like the Corse but it's growing on me. with that said, I wouldn't say no to any OEM F4 scheme.
because you certainly don't seem to be the type of person who buys the bikes in the effort to be accept or admired by others. I could careless if somebody doesn't like any of my bikes... like you said, I love it, and that's all that matters... besides I was trying to say I like it more and more now.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
sgcullen said:

Steve
Beat me up? :wtf:
Why, just because you have an MV with the horrific paint scheme? :flickoff: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously, to each his own. You love the Corse? That's great and you should have no problem with it (i know you don't have). I don't like it that much and i don't have a problem in saying it. :)

BTW, since you have the money forget the Senna and trade in the Corse for a Veltro :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
john said:
The birthday police don't miss a trick. :laughing: When's your birthday anyway Tgioa?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
It's in August ;)

Tgioa it's really unreadable :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Odonata-

I just am not a fan of the colors on the Tambo. It's an outstanding ride, but for someone else. It may perform a little better than the Corse and Senna, but I don't ride at the limit of performance now so it is just wasted power.

Plus, I don't know if I'll actually keep the Senna or not. I had it ordered before I bought the Corse and figured I'd get it and see how I liked it. I'd also like to get something other than a sportbike...having 3 of them isn't such a great idea to make the case to the wife. So, there may be a Senna on the market soon and a Brutale 910R might be in my future!.

Steve

·
Registered
114 Posts
odonata said:
I didn't used to like the Corse but it's growing on me. with that said, I wouldn't say no to any OEM F4 scheme.
Ditto on that, when I first saw the Corse I thought, on no! But I do find myself looking at Steves bike more and more. All I need now is the extra bucks to get one

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
sgcullen said:
Odonata-

I just am not a fan of the colors on the Tambo. It's an outstanding ride, but for someone else. It may perform a little better than the Corse and Senna, but I don't ride at the limit of performance now so it is just wasted power.

Plus, I don't know if I'll actually keep the Senna or not. I had it ordered before I bought the Corse and figured I'd get it and see how I liked it. I'd also like to get something other than a sportbike...having 3 of them isn't such a great idea to make the case to the wife. So, there may be a Senna on the market soon and a Brutale 910R might be in my future!.

Steve
I love the Tamburini scheme. Did you have to pay for the Senna in advance? I have only dropped $1,000 as a fully refundable deposit to order the bike here with Pro Italia, so in theory I can just ask for the money back anytime...

910R sounds great, but how about one of these to match your Corse? :naughty: now this one I like A LOT!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts