MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

I have a few genuine Ducati Performance carbon parts for sale.

I was going to use them on my 1098R, but have opted for a different alternative..

All the carbon fiber parts are authentic Ducati Performance and was purchased from a Ducati dealer .

New Ducati Performance Carbon heel guards Part # 969A03308B for sale £70 ( Retail £89.99).

Ducati Performance Carbon swinging arm cover Part # 96998309B for sale £110 ( Retail £205.00). This part has been fitted , but has done less than 5 miles on the bike and is as new in condition.. SOLD !

All parts come in their original packaging and all parts will fit perfectly with no fitment issues what so ever, as they are genuine Ducati Performance Parts..

If you have any question, please feel free to PM or email me.

Cheers
John

Attachments

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For Sale Ducati Performance Carbon

Hi Guys

The Ducati Performance rear swinging arm cover is now sold.

I still have a lot of new and now becoming rare to find Ducati Performance carbon and parts..

Ducati Performance Slipper clutches ( DP Carbon Fiber Clutch Kit)
Ducati Performance Titanium Parts
Ducati Performance Magnesium Parts
Ducati Performance Exhaust Silencers.

All brand new and most of them still in their original factory packaging..

I want to clear these parts out, as I no longer own the models these parts were intended for..

Give me a shout via PM or email for more info and I'll try my best to help.

Cheers
John

Attachments

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ducati Performance Titanium

Here are a few pics of some of the rare Ducati Performance Titanium Parts available.

Cheers
John

Attachments

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
i would very much like to live in that cupboard

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Got anything for a Mhe?

·
Registered
517 Posts
John
If you get a minute I have one friend [Gav] with a 1098R Baylis and Ade with a 1098R Red and 2 others with plain 1098's that love shiny stuff. If you can put together a list of stuff that suits 1098 then I will see what I can do to help move stuff.

I also have another friend with an 1199S who is looking for Ducati Performance levers if you have ?

Best Regards

Allan e: [email protected]

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a lot of Ducati owner contacts..

Good Morning Allan

Cheers for efforts mate and it's much appreciated..

I have quite a few new parts in stock for these 1098/1198 models, from a few new 1098R body kits ( Fairing panels, Nose fairing, Seat units, belly pan and fuel tanks) to most of the proper Ducati Performance carbon parts for these models..

I'll see if I can put a list together as soon as possible.. I might help if your contacts had a wish list and I could see what parts I have in stock..

I haven't got any 1199 parts in stock, until one day I buy one and start collection gear together.. ( I'd better not buy a 1199 :), unless it's the Superleggera model ... hahaha).

The only levers I have in stock are these rare Italia Corsa levers for the 998/1098/1198 models.. These should fit the 1199 models, but I would need to check..

Congrat on your new Trumpet toy.. Great bike and nice colour choice..

John

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
John
My friend Ade who has the standard colour 1098R is interested in:

- 1098R nose cone
- 1098R side fairings
- 1098R tail unit
- DP CF swingarm cover
- slash cut CF Termis

His contact details are: [email protected]

Best regards

Allan

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Ducati Corse Frame Plugs and 1 x Ducati Performance slipper clutch sold to Jeremy in the UK..

I'm going to list some more rare Ducati parts I came across whilst looking for Jeremy's parts, so stay tuned..

Once this stuff is all gone, that's it... It's gone for ever..

Cheers

J

·
Super Moderator
21,447 Posts
Hmmm, anything for '98 748, or an '07 Monster S4Rs?

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Probably Chuck

I was trying to find some Clic-R clamps for Glenn the other day, as I bought all the remaining stock from the old MV UK importer..

Could I find this box of Clic-R clamps, could I F**K !

Here's what I'm dealing with.. Check pics.

All this stuff has got to go, as it's taking up 2 bedrooms in the west wing of the property.. Lucky for me, my Mrs rarely goes to that side of the house :)

I'm taking some pics of some of the rare Ducati parts I found to hand and will post up some images in the next couple of days..

Stay tuned Chuck, as there might be something that catches you eye..

J

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,447 Posts
Quite the stockpile!

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Understatement of the year Chuck..

I'm out of the new parts and CF game, those days are gone.

I've even came across some NOS F4 Oro parts that I forgot I had. :silly:

I'd like another bike collector or a dealer/bike restorer to take the lot, but I just haven't got the time to go through the lot and make an inventory.

Maybe when my Mrs retires, we can start up an Ebay shop and sell NOS Ducati, MV, Yamaha, Kawasaki and BMW HP2 parts on the internet..

It would pay for the heating bill or the odd holiday trip to Europe.. :)

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Probably Chuck

I was trying to find some Clic-R clamps for Glenn the other day, as I bought all the remaining stock from the old MV UK importer..

Could I find this box of Clic-R clamps, could I F**K !

Here's what I'm dealing with.. Check pics.

All this stuff has got to go, as it's taking up 2 bedrooms in the west wing of the property.. Lucky for me, my Mrs rarely goes to that side of the house :)

I'm taking some pics of some of the rare Ducati parts I found to hand and will post up some images in the next couple of days..

Stay tuned Chuck, as there might be something that catches you eye..

J

Holy shit Batman. MV could call you for parts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts