MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad times... pride and joy has gotta go. I did less than 300 miles last year and just can't afford to have this lovely bike sat doing nothing.

I'm thinking £6,250 ono located in Leeds, West Yorkshire. A fair price I think for a great bike in stunning condition with lots of tasteful mods :-(

Pm me with your email address and I'll forward you the details and pics. Sample pics are attached to my profile.

Thanks for looking!

Dave.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know.... :-( work commitments and playing in a band at the weekends means I've rarely got time to ride it as proved with the 300miles in the last 12months.

It is a euro 3 and it's just clocked 5,600miles.

Dave.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
sorry your having to sell the bike, are these stickers laquered on, or removable?

have you a list of mods, seen and unseen?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Already removed the stickers buddy. They were a bad idea. Looks far nicer without.

List of mods...
Rizoma bars, black. Bit lower than originals.
Bar end mirrors and replaced mirror mounts to remove ugly bits left over.
Light speed rearsets, black.
Clear indicator lenses.
R&G crash bungs, frame.
Moto corse frame plugs, silver.
Rental medium grips.
Colour scheme matched carbon fibre rear hugger.
Meta 357T alarm with all documentation and codes etc.
Small plate but not stupid small to attract attention. Has BS mark too! ;-)
Run on motul fully synthetic oil and original MV oil filters. Changed both years I've owned it.

Comes with all original parts including paddock stand. All user manual and cd's etc. No service book as previous owner and dealer lost it but I have the 1st service invoice.

Thanks, Dave.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just wondering if anyone has a viewpoint on my sale? too expensive? wrong model? want it back to standard?

thanks in anticipation!

Dave.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
just wondering if anyone has a viewpoint on my sale? too expensive? wrong model? want it back to standard?

thanks in anticipation!

Dave.
My view.
If mint or in very good condtion i think the price is good from a buyers perspective, mods are ok and since you have the original parts it's not an issue, and i LOVE the model and color :smoking: (best looking Bruties for me are the both the white/black and black/grey 910R models with the 1078's siblings pretty close)
If i hadn't my white 910R already and was looking for one i would be all over yours :brutale:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for that! when you have no interest at all you have to question if what you think is valid.

cheers,

Dave.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Dave, repost this in the "for sale/wanted" thread. You'll likely get better response.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awwww, thought i'd got a bite then! :laughing:
it's in there buddy. less interest than in here!

Dave.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts