MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my new 910R , it has 400 break in miles and is perfect . I am selling because I can't seem to come to terms with riding on the street . I quit racing this last year and thought that I would be abel to replace it with the best street bike made, but i am just not comfortable riding on the street .
The bike is in southern California , I don't have a price in mind yet - How munch shod i ask ????????

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price

I have dicidd to ask 16,000. for the bike and i will do what i and to help with shipping if necessary .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Know !!!!

It seems weird i know but this bike shod be ridden and seen by all , I am going to build another race bike . it is where i am comfortable - on the track .

Best regards mike

·
Registered
236 Posts
I bought it a couple month's back. Great bike!!!! Just thought I would let you know, he may not tune in here very often since he sold the MV. Highly recommended the "R" it is a fantastic bike. Hope another turns up.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
mvcorse said:
I bought it a couple month's back. Great bike!!!! Just thought I would let you know, he may not tune in here very often since he sold the MV. Highly recommended the "R" it is a fantastic bike. Hope another turns up.
welcome, mvcorse... congrats on a great bike.

Are you going to be able to receive the full exhaust once it comes in?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Should be shipped to me or the dealer of my choice from Pro Italia (the original selling dealer) once it arrives. The guys at Pro Italia knew of the bike and owner and were a huge help in facillitating the transaction, highly rec those guys if they are close by. Just waiting with the other ~50 06 "R" owners. Hope to hear some good news once the Italians go back to work after August holiday. Thanks for the welcome, great forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts