MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from 777: I posted the same thread on 2 other non-MV 'motorcycle forums' I frequent and no one batted an eye or thought twice about it. Which proves the negative response by one or two has nothing to do with motorcycles. It's more of a lack of character and respect.QUOTE]

Different agendas I guess. I think it could be argued that you may have showed a lack of character and respect to try to flog off a used watch on a dedicated motorcycle forum when there wasn't a section for it. A bit rich..and it was obvious a few felt the same...the fact you couldn't take a bit of ribbing about it made it even sadder...then you mention all your multi-million dollar houses...sadder again.

It's more of a lack of character and respect. Especially coming from MV owners which are 'usually' people of class and higher standards. QUOTE]
Nice generalisation..please remove one's head from sand....ta
I may live in the gutter, with my MV....don't you ever try to f*ckin pigeon hole me again.

Ignorance and immaturity is to blame for some of the response and reflects on their person, not mine.QUOTE]

Ignorant ?? me ?............maybe
Immature ?? me ??........................definately!
Owner of gay time pieces............definately not !!! {Joking..get it, joking}

Lets sum up shall we:
So you've now suggested that members here lack character and respect and are immature and ignorant...man, that's pretty harsh. Have a look back at the thread you had closed....nowhere does anyone have a personal dig at you or your character....we just took the piss out of your watch , and rightly so :laughing:

Alvin...you may close this thread too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.