MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Seeing as we live in the same area IF I had the money currently I would have this in my garage.

IF anyone needs me to go look at it in person just let me know.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It is just sitting in the garage. Have not done anything. I am now very firm in price as I do not mind it being wall art.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
This bike is still for sale. I have just installed LED headlights from Japan. Crazy bright.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
New tires late last year. Bike runs cool with all the mods (in Florida that is saying something!)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Wow she is beautiful! Gave up on selling mine. Can’t bear to give her away! So, I got a new chain. Did my valve clearance job. Now I have clutch issues. But thanks to the members of the forum Ill get that sorted out too! Wall art it is! Hope you are well down in FL. I bought mine at Ducati Miami.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Wow she is beautiful! Gave up on selling mine. Can’t bear to give her away! So, I got a new chain. Did my valve clearance job. Now I have clutch issues. But thanks to the members of the forum Ill get that sorted out too! Wall art it is! Hope you are well down in FL. I bought mine at Ducati Miami.
I kinda gave up too. Had an offer the other day for $11k, not bad fora 11 year old sportbike, but I just couldn't do it. Way too fast and fun for the 1 day a month I take it out (hey I am not 21 any more). I actually seriously considering draining the tank and oil, letting her sit in the living room as an ode to my 20s and 30s.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I kinda gave up too. Had an offer the other day for $11k, not bad fora 11 year old sportbike, but I just couldn't do it. Way too fast and fun for the 1 day a month I take it out (hey I am not 21 any more). I actually seriously considering draining the tank and oil, letting her sit in the living room as an ode to my 20s and 30s.
You are right, at this point of ownership its more about working on her than riding on her. Last year learned alot about shims, cam chains, etc. This year I’m learning about clutches, hydraulic fluids, and bleeding.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
She is back out for $15k now. on FB too. Things have changed for me in the midst of these crazy times.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
GLWS!

·
Administrator
21,082 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
May sell some parts seperate from bike. Like micths hub, CF BST wheels (swap me your stock ones) $2800 for the set. Exhaust for $3000 (F1 Arrows). Ohlins steering Dampener $250

21 - 37 of 37 Posts