Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
$200.00

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
Bidding war! $202.00 and you throw in that "off-brand" motorcycle, too...it's only a single seater.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Almost bought a clean convertible Crossfire a few years back. After some haggling we were close. Another $200.00 off to make the sale was not good enough.

I left it there.

tt

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
OK......I'm gonna run those cheap wanna be bidders outa here......$300.00. :naughty:

·
Registered
517 Posts
$301 and I'll come up there to pick it up. :naughty:

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would make a good Florida car, the air blows cold.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
I haven't seen this thread until now. Replies seem very disrespectful. But perhaps I'm missing something.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Open to offers.
Bidding war! $202.00 .....
OK......I'm gonna run those cheap wanna be bidders outa here......$300.00. :naughty:
$301 and I'll come up there to pick it up. :naughty:
On the contrary Kevin.....we've got a bidding war going on here. Randrew's not yet weighed in on our offers, but I'm sure he will. :)

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven't seen this thread until now. Replies seem very disrespectful. But perhaps I'm missing something.
It is all in good fun and I am not offended at all. All Randy has to do is to move the decimal two places to the right and I would take his offer:stickpoke

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
Having seen this car, in person, it is as you would expect from Andrew...spotless and well maintained.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Andrew knew the potential that this thread had, given the amount of jokers here:D. He's got thick skin, and I'm sure he can't be too bothered by our asshole replies.
Isn't the crossfire listed in the "cars men shouldn't drive " thread? :stickpoke:

Obviously I couldn't be a serious bidder anyway, I have about as much chance of fitting my family in the crossfire as I do my F4 :)

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Andrew knew the potential that this thread had, given the amount of jokers here:D. He's got thick skin, and I'm sure he can't be too bothered by our asshole replies.
Isn't the crossfire listed in the "cars men shouldn't drive " thread? :stickpoke:

Obviously I couldn't be a serious bidder anyway, I have about as much chance of fitting my family in the crossfire as I do my F4 :)
Family? You can't fit in a crossfire. Well unless it was a convertible:stickpoke

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I think the world of my dear friend Randrew, and I truly hope he sells that CrossThread to someone......

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
Fellers, let's us play by the rules, too ...and stop bumping R1andrew's thread.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Rumor has it the Cross Thread sold for $301.00......just sayin'

....to a Nigerian Prince that also asked Randrew to handle an over payment of $20,000. All Randrew has to do is cash the check, keep his $301, and wire the overage to his account in Bermuda.

:wtf:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts