MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: MV Agusta F4 SPR

2004 MV AGUSTA F4 SPR

All... With great sadness I am selling my SPR, a new house and a soon to be wife means I must part with my toys. It has 1200 miles on it, and just about every magnesium part imagineable, everything MV offers except the engine covers, because they didn't have those parts available when it was kitted. I am negotiable and will ship in the US if arranged by the buyer. Here's a list of the parts on it:

MV Corse Magnesium Wheels

MV Corse Magnesium Swingarm and Ecentric Adjuster

MV Corse Magnesium Frame Plates

MV Corse Magnesium Triple Clamp

MV Agusta Arrow RG3 Exhaust

Red Alcantara Seat

+ heaps more!!!!!

You ALSO get the following:
Stock Wheels (0 miles)
Stock Swingarm
Stock Frame Plates
Stock Brake Lines
Stock Seat

And much more..

Please Email me for more pictures and/or questions.

Reference sites: You get everything listed on the bottom of the following website that was included with the bike new.
http://mvagustausa.com/web-mvagusta/F4-750SPR.html

Here is the link to all the MV Corse Magnesium bits, keep in mind my SPR has all of them except the engine covers:
http://www.mvagusta-sp.it/elencouk.html?sub=4065&cat=9&val=no

I'm not selling any of the stock parts seperately, they are all going to the new owner. Price is $18,500, I figure with all the Magnesium parts on it, plus all the stock parts it's fair. I have the title in hand in Austin, Texas. Email me: rearviewmirror AT gmail DOT com.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fazer6 said:
Wow, dang sweet deal
ha thanks.. i definitely priced it for a fast sale. The bike is clean and has never been down. I guess in my ad above I didn't really mention the condition. I'd say it's showroom condition, has been babied and covered in the garage as you'd expect. No road wear with only 1200 miles on it. Has Michelin Pilot Race tires on it which where replaced when the magnesium wheels were put on. (The stock tires sucked.)

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Your SPR looks beautiful, what a price. I'd be flying over there and riding her back tomorrow if i had the money to spend on that beauty

·
Registered
617 Posts
Dam Dam! The magnesium alone is worth a ton! Very nice bike. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Any chance of returning the stock parts and selling the magnesium bits? :) Just thought I'd ask. Cash buyer here.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
not that i'm picking at you b4, but what do you think something like this should be offered for? especially keeping in mind the pricing of the new bikes and leftover 1000's? buyers want to buy, but sellers need to sell too...well sometimes.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
style_one said:
not that i'm picking at you b4, but what do you think something like this should be offered for? especially keeping in mind the pricing of the new bikes and leftover 1000's? buyers want to buy, but sellers need to sell too...well sometimes.
I agree with you, that's why I am selling it cheap. Clearly the magnesium bits are worth quite a bit, but I am not concerned about making money or even getting most of my money back. I have the bike paid off, title in hand, so selling is more important that trying to make money. The nice thing is that these are truly a limited production bike (300) and having the MV Corse Mg bits on it makes it that much more rare.

·
Registered
338 Posts
b42day said:
:banghead: And yet another giveaway...I give up...we do it to ourselves...
From what I understand you got an EXTREMELY good deal on your Senna. How could you allow that to happen?? You should be ashamed of yourself!

·
Registered
398 Posts
rearviewmirror said:
Here's is a picture of all the extra's that come with the bike.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I went ahead an threw it on Ebay Motors as well. The reserve is hella low, I don't really like selling things, probably because I'm not very good at it. I am sure someone will recognize this as a bargain and snatch it up. I will end for outside sales so if you're interested please feel free to contact me any time. I also updated the mileage too, I took it on a few rides this last week since I hadn't ridden it much lately. It absolutely rides and sounds amazing. The mileage is at 1420 now and I won't ride again, the only riding that will be done on it will be by the new owner.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110041660040

Anthony

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Anthony, your bike looks superb. :smoking: I'm really sorry you are having to sell. I trust your wife to be appreciates your sacrifice. If you were in the UK or I was in the States, I would be knocking on your door. Someone is going to get a great bargain! I hope you will stick around on the site. :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts