MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

I got copied on an email today from my mate in Italy who used to race an F4 1000R in the Italian series..

He is getting shot of some of his old unused racing parts and has put up for sale a new & used Febur radiators to fit the above model..

One is obviously new and the other one is used.. who knows what condition that's in ????... All I can say is the used one is coolant tight.... apparently !

He’s asking 1200 Euros for the pair plus shipping from Italy.. Better be quick, as I can’t see these hanging around for long and I wasn’t the only one copied in on the email.. .. SOLD ... Cheers Pete !..

He’s also got up for sale a used White Power rear shock to fit the early F4’s.. It has been used for 2 race seasons, but apparently it is completely overhaulable ( not sure that is an actual proper word) .. 600 Euros plus shipping.

I haven’t got any pics, but I’m sure he can send me over some if anyone is seriously interested in any of the above.

Cheers
J

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Hi John.
I am sure as I can be that this is what the Febur radiator(s) your friend is offering looks like.
They are incredible. One piece construction.
This one is on a 312R. They use one radiator fan - you just use the lower OEM fan and it's plug & play, no brackets required for the fan.

We did fabricate a small bracket that you can see on the picture below. Very simple job. Then used an exhaust spring to connect the radiator to the bracket. It's about half way up the radiator.
These radiators are bullet proof and works of art.

John, could you please contact your friend and ask him if he is willing to sell the new Radiator separately and if so, what price. I'd appreciate pictures. If the new one is unavailable I guess it would be wise to ask about the used one in case that one is still up for grabs. Again, pics would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Dave.

Attachments

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dave

Yeah, these are the exact Febur radiators Pierre is selling, but he would prefer to sell both rads together as a job lot..

I think the price quoted is for the new rad and the used one is thrown into the deal to get it out of his way..

He's good friends with Fabrizio who works at Febur and therefore gets good deals on parts.. Hence why this radiator package is cheap… I would imagine the normal price for one of these radiators is 30 to 40% above this price..

Just for the record, a forum member in the US has asked to buy this radiator deal and I have past on the info to Pierre..

Shipping from Italy to the US is 117 Euros.. Postage rates in Italy are expensive compared to other European countries..

Dave... I'll let you know if this radiator deal falls through..

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Everyone..

The Febur rads have now been sold and are on their way to the USA from Italy....

If anymore of this stuff comes up for sale, I'll give you guys the heads up before my mate lists it on Ebay...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts