MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
odonata said:
Oh no, you are selling it? not even to keep it as a track bike? Are you thinking about getting a Brutale? :naughty:

I am going to try to keep mine after I get my Senna.

Good luck selling it.
Yeah, it's for sale. I have to be honest. It just doesn't get ridden at all. Everytime I go out in the garage, I don't even think for a second which bike I'm going to take.

As for a track bike, the handling on the MV is so amazing, that the R6 feels like this in comparison:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Matty said:
lol....i still check out that board after selling my r6.....just to check out the wifes/girlfriends section
yeah, i'll stick around r6mn as well. gotta love the content over there. most of it makes me laugh, some of it leaves me bewildered.

alex

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Matty said:
lol....i still check out that board after selling my r6.....just to check out the wifes/girlfriends section
It amazes me the wives/GFs some of those guys have... :eek: :naughty:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, that didn't take long. i have a buyer. he gave me a deposit, and we'll complete the deal later this week, if i can get my end done by then.

i suppose i shouldn't be surprised it sold this quickly. it really is a nice bike. i have to say i'm a little sad to see it go. i had a lot of fun with that thing.

alex

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Matty said:
Is that thread still going on???
God!! I used to go there too when i had my R6 :naughty: :king:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
altoon said:
well, that didn't take long. i have a buyer. he gave me a deposit, and we'll complete the deal later this week, if i can get my end done by then.

i suppose i shouldn't be surprised it sold this quickly. it really is a nice bike. i have to say i'm a little sad to see it go. i had a lot of fun with that thing.

alex
You have an MV F4 1000! There you go, now your day is bright again :drummer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts