MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Mine isn't the 1st Senna ordered @ pro Italia, I think I was 10th or 11th. I wonder if all 15 will show up at the same time, imagine that... 15 Senna unveiled at the party with live band, free drinks and lots of naked girls.... oops, that's my dream from last night:laughing: :laughing:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For Odonata Important

Dear Friend,
Today I phoned to MV AGUSTA CORSE at San Marino,He told me then F4 SENNA,TAMBURINI are sold only to MV AGUSTA VARESE (0039-0332-254111)!!!
Now I phoned to VARESE,and the commercial office told me then much MV are sent to CAGIVA USA.I think your SENNA are in USA Boy!!!!Are you Happy?
pigiolino

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
Mine isn't the 1st Senna ordered @ pro Italia, I think I was 10th or 11th. I wonder if all 15 will show up at the same time, imagine that... 15 Senna unveiled at the party with live band, free drinks and lots of naked girls.... oops, that's my dream from last night:laughing: :laughing:

Hey, if that's how it's going to be, especially the naked girls ,free drinks bit, let me know, I'll fly over to take in the action. :drummer:

·
Registered
69 Posts
odonata said:

I'm sure we won't be getting all 17 at once, maybe just a few at a time. But I haven't even received the 910R's yet, those are in the states and we should be getting them soon. Once we get that, in about a month, we should start seeing the Senna's come in.....

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
pigiolino said:
Dear Friend,
Today I phoned to MV AGUSTA CORSE at San Marino,He told me then F4 SENNA,TAMBURINI are sold only to MV AGUSTA VARESE (0039-0332-254111)!!!
Now I phoned to VARESE,and the commercial office told me then much MV are sent to CAGIVA USA.I think your SENNA are in USA Boy!!!!Are you Happy?
pigiolino
Thanks, I am happy. are you saying that it is here already?!

the woman is Koika, AKA John's former cleaning lady, currently I am her handyman. :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
SamsonNg said:
I'm sure we won't be getting all 17 at once, maybe just a few at a time. But I haven't even received the 910R's yet, those are in the states and we should be getting them soon. Once we get that, in about a month, we should start seeing the Senna's come in.....
Thanks Samson, when approximately do you expect the 910R to be there?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts