MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thank you so much for your help and thoughtfulness J_Spec

The owner of this Ago is a member of this forum contacted me a while back with details of this bike. Beautiful and immaculate but priced a bit too high IMO

thanks again. I really appreciate your help

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh, saw it and thought of you. Forum member discount? Lol.

No worries.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
I know the owner. He turned down a $22K offer, so it's not going anywhere for less than the full ask of $24K.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I wouldn't have thought that price too bad? An unregistered one with 3miles on the clocks was recently sold for £18500, or circa $34k

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
I wouldn't have thought that price too bad? An unregistered one with 3miles on the clocks was recently sold for £18500, or circa $34k
I'm getting $30,900 exchange for £18,500. But still...

$24K is about right in the US, considering the mileage. But high-mileage Tamburinis are selling for less. Modest mileage Agos won't pull anywhere near mid-$20Ks. They're realistically in the mid-$teenKs.

Buying that 40-miler to ride would be foolish.

·
Registered
710 Posts
A new, still in the crate Tamburini, was sold this year for a litle bit more, but it was new and sold from the Factory.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
my thoughts exactly.

I'd love to have it in my living room but the mrs is already complaining about the aquarium :drummer:
You'd rather have fish in your house than an Ago? I'm a marine aquarist and that isn't even a choice. Bye-bye, scaled friends.

·
Premium Member
2,748 Posts
If my wife can learn how to do water changes, feed the corals, and check parameters, so can yours. Get the Ago and read up on the social engineering wiki. If it doesn't work out, at least you'll have the Ago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.