MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Pier-

Where are they in Arizona right now? I'd go meet them in the Ferrari or on the MV if they are somewhat close. It looks like they are in the northeast part of the state, which is too long of a drive for me or Fazer (don't mean to speak for you Fazer, perhaps it's not too far for you...). If they come down to the south central part, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Steve

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sgcullen said:
Pier-

Where are they in Arizona right now? I'd go meet them in the Ferrari or on the MV if they are somewhat close. It looks like they are in the northeast part of the state, which is too long of a drive for me or Fazer (don't mean to speak for you Fazer, perhaps it's not too far for you...). If they come down to the south central part, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Steve
I dont know,is impossible speak with them.......
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sgcullen said:
Pier-

Steve
Steve,go to them......and wen you will see Marco Mazzoli you must to tell him:AUZZZZZ!!!!ADABADAU!!!!!!
He said on radio in Italy!!! :)
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
246 Posts
This sounds like fun, isn't there like a schedule they follow? Probably driving the Route 66 opposite direction you should bump into them...
I think would be great when they arrive in L.A. on their final leg there are together with all you Cali. guys and you can make like a big MV "gang" driving into L.A..... :stickpoke
Maybe Pro Italia knows something :popcorn:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts