MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody !

I was reading your posts since month finding nothing appropriate to comment until my recent accident.
I cannot drive anything for month and my brute is nearly dead i guess :banghead: as you know car vs bike... :bawling:

Anyway i just wanted to remind you even if it's not that comfortable or not that cool looking to wear back protector, jacket with protections and real bike shoes.

Hopefully because of those ugly things, i can tell you it works!!! :flickoff:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Sorry bro, but maybe others can learn from your incident.

·
Registered
230 Posts
:jsm: Sorry to hear about your accident.

I am glad that you are OK, and thanks for reminding all of us to wear our gear. It is very important !!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
zebulonian said:
Hi everybody !

I was reading your posts since month finding nothing appropriate to comment until my recent accident.
I cannot drive anything for month and my brute is nearly dead i guess :banghead: as you know car vs bike... :bawling:

Anyway i just wanted to remind you even if it's not that comfortable or not that cool looking to wear back protector, jacket with protections and real bike shoes.

Hopefully because of those ugly things, i can tell you it works!!! :flickoff:
excellent post
please get FULLY better soon

ATGATT.... is the only way to go (all the gear, all the time)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
922 Posts
All the gear, absolutely true. Sorry to hear of your crash. Hate to welcome you under these terrible circumstances, but your crash might just help me and others, so welcome aboard and get well soon.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Glad to hear the back protector, your boots and other gear did it's job and I hope you get the Brute fixed up really soon. :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hello, welcome and I hope that you will get better soon. Sorry to hear that you had an accident, happy that you are OK to share it with us.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Another story about riding without proper gear...

I was working at Port Hedland Regional Hospital (look it up if you aren't in Oz) a few years ago, and a guy rode into the carpark on an old Gixxer. He got off the bike, managed to wave to a nurse, and just collapsed. He'd ridden from Broome without stopping (a LONG way) in nothing but shorts, t-shirt, and trainers - in the middle of summer. The temp on that day was 43C (about 110F). The glow from his skin could have been used to guide planes in to land at night. He was a VERY sick boy - absolutely burned to a crisp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts