MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,any one here bought the foot pegs (not the rear sets) from emoto, just wanted to see how they compared to the slippy original ones,if they are a little longer or better grip.I love the look of the rear sets but i was only thinking about keeping my feet on the pegs better and theres a huge prise difference.i have seen other pegs here but the ones i have seen in here were machined to fit.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i see them in pirates lair ,says there made in uk,i wonder where ? allso states they wont fit beyond 04 ,mines 06,i dont see what the difference is.

·
Registered
785 Posts
heno42666 said:
i see them in pirates lair ,says there made in uk,i wonder where ? allso states they wont fit beyond 04 ,mines 06,i dont see what the difference is.
There is a difference, the Brutale have different rearsets to the early F4's which require different adaptors.

We supply both adaptors for the earlier MVs and the later models.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was just trying to see if there was a better peg iam not going to go down the rear set road,ill probebly get the pegs from you emoto along with some other carbon ive been looking at,i said i was going to stop getting carbon, but you keep putting up new products and they are too tempting to leave off .

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was just trying to see if there was a better peg iam not going to go down the rear set road,ill probebly get the pegs from you emoto along with some other carbon ive been looking at,i said i was going to stop getting carbon, but you keep putting up new products and they are too tempting to leave off .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts