MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have recommendations for longer/grippy foot-pegs? I dont feel like i need replacement rearsets as they are comfortable enough and not looking to spend hundreds of dollars. 08 910s. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Anyone have recommendations for longer/grippy foot-pegs? I dont feel like i need replacement rearsets as they are comfortable enough and not looking to spend hundreds of dollars. 08 910s. Thanks!
Since you don't say where you're located I can only suggest you look at Design Corse's website, you'll see options for footpeg only replacements that look and work really well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have the Rizoma's which come in a variety of shapes - some fully round, others half round. The nice thing is they are not tapered at the end, and the surface is much "grippier" than the stock pegs.

You do need to order a bike-specific Rizoma adaptor too so that the pegs install properly.

From the Design Corse site, I also added larger toe pegs for brakes and shifter - helps a lot if you have wide feet and thick boots.

Both the foot and toe pegs were nicely machined - mine were silver and look clean, not aftermarket.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I filed the sharp points at the end of the Rizomas smooth. They were a little too grippy for street use and my boot would get hung up at the wrong times. For track use only I would have left the points on.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I found them too slippery, especially when damp.

5 minute fix ...

I used my dremel on the stock pegs and created a more pronounced criss-cross (pineapple??) shape on the round-ends. Been good for several years now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts