MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, they don't list one. I just notice tonight that they looked to be the same part (stock ones). Ducati was next to mine and they are as far as i can see the same. So just wanted to know if anyone noticed this also.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought aftermarket footpegs in Germany (driver) which are a replacement for Ducati 998 footpegs. They fit perfectly. Not so slippery any more. I cannot give you pics because my bike does it's winterrest far away from my home.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

i had also the problem with slippery footpegs.
Try a rasp for the footpegs and let your boots sliding on the road for some seconds, it´s free.
Or spend your money in MotoCorse Footpegs.
They are like the ones from the F4 CC.
www.motocorse.it
www.motocorse.jp

Ralf
great site what is the cost of those foot pegs. One thing I hate is a site without pricing:wtf:

·
Administrator
20,019 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
I got these:

http://www.emotouk.com/mvagusta/details/accessories/pegs.htm

Couldn't find any other options at the time. I like them...but I wish I had found out certain Ducati pegs would fit, it would have opened up more options and probably better pricing.
I had those, I thought they were better than stock but still rather slippery.

What I had:
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3959

What I'm currently running:
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17956

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Where can I get the Oberon pegs from? I can find some on ebay, but nothing for an MV.
I ordered them straight from Oberon...Its the same price and takes out the middle man.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Would you recommend them? How is the grip? I am really not satisfied with the grip of the standard foot pegs ( under hard riding my boot has slipped from the foot peg several times)

·
Registered
803 Posts
I recommend getting the Lightech Rearsets...ONLY $220!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
This should answer your question, I purchased a set from Oberon in 07 for my Monster S4Rs, from there they went onto my 1098, from there they were on my 999R and also after that onto my Brutale 750. The pics are of the pegs from my 999R and the Brutale.
Let me know if you're or anyone else interested on the used pegs.
Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I"ll second dumbcomputers suggestion on the lightech's if you have the budget. I followed his lead on them after seeing his post. Major grip and they look great!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I"ll second dumbcomputers suggestion on the lightech's if you have the budget. I followed his lead on them after seeing his post. Major grip and they look great!

I'll third that as well, I have the Lightech on my 999R now and love them, the pegs are a bit long for some people, also for an additional $50 you can get the flip up pegs for them. Really well made too.

·
Registered
322 Posts
As long as we're on the subject of rearsets, I'll wholeheartedly endorse the FBF(FastbyFerracci) Rearsets...just received mine today, they are exceptionally well made, easily adjustable, look fantastic, and I really like the polished natural finish. I'll add pictures of them to my album on Monday.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts