GO GUYS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are times posted from AMA as of Friday 27.2007

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
It's a tough track. It's got, what, 21 corners? And a lot of them are not classic corners, so they are difficult to make mental markers for. I've never ridden it, I'm only going by onboard footage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
spalding12 said:
pole is to the texan.... ben spies at THIS point....

True . Ben Is on pole.
srry for the mix up.

Ben posted a 1:24.117 to take pole

Matt did well on this track last year.
And I would wager Matt knows the track and has more time on this track( on the F4 and on the GSXR) Than his team mate.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Luca's bike broke right in front of us! Larry (twoeleven) is going to have some nice photos. Too bad. Those 2 guys were running right together in the whole race, which implies that they are either equal riders or they are both riding the bike as fast as it can go. Unfortunately, I think is some of the former but more of the latter.

We had a blast. Alvin (admin), Larry (twoeleven), Tobias (firebreathingdog) and some others met up and watched the race from Tobias's motorhome.

My pictures are uploading. I don't have a ton of them this time like I normally do.

Need to make a correction about my friend Tom Savoca. He's 49 and he made the Superstock grid on his first ever try at an AMA race. I'm so proud of him I can't stand it. He's such a good guy. My other friends Ivan and Mike are solidly in as well (Mike in Supersport which is like running with bulls). Nice!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Nice meeting you today! :)

Tobias- thanks for the hospitality area ;) with the best view of the track! Glad to finally see you again. To the rest of you guys, always a blast to hang out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts