MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the low-beam on with the high-beam mod done and I have to agree, it is quite a bit better, but not enough. I'm afraid it's the same story with the fog lights...better but not the night/day difference I was hoping for.

Also, only PIAA sells the fog lights, none of the usual distributors sells these particular PIAA fog lights, only the driving lights.
http://www.piaa.com/store/p/656-PIAA-LP270-2-75-LED-Fog-Light-Kit-SAE-Compliant.aspx

At $349 for the pair, were they worth it? Well, worth it enough I'm not going to remove them. As FOG lights they're probably terrific, but we don't get much fog in Arizona. Also I'm not done adjusting them yet but they're pretty close (I think).

Oh, the rear brake is fixed, which is to say depressing the brake pedal activates the brake light, but it's mostly useful to prevent rolling back when starting out uphill.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't know why everyone complains about the rear brake on the TV. Mine is very good. In fact its one of the reasons I decided on the TV over the multistrada.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts