MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we had beautiful 65 F weather the other day and now I need to shovel Fng snow tomorrow! Just when I thought SPRING was around the corner Momma Nature does this. The poor Brute needs to wait longer to have her legs stretched.:penguin:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Agreed. This random weather/global warming blows. The only thing I have to look forward to is beach front property in a few years when rising waters engulf the east coast.

·
Registered
488 Posts
It is nice to see snow here in VA. If it going to be cold, I like to see snow but this weekend it said to be 69 and 65 but maybe rain :(.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dang I waited almost a month for the rain to wash the salt off the roads from the last storm and here we go again. Hopefully this will be the last snow until next year.

·
Administrator
20,053 Posts
Snow accumulation in PTC today...my neighbor sent me a photo....Daytona was just fine, thank you. When I get home next Sunday I expect things to be normal again.

Hey Left Coasters....remember when there was snow accumulation on PCH in Huntington Beach???? Well, I do. Wipe the smug look off your faces.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
3" inches of snow 35 miles from me...we got zip.....just a little rain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts