MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, my new project is the above mentioned Brutale which found its way to me in a convoluted fashion. Digging the synapse quick immediacy but not feeling the low rpm (sub 4500) fueling. Currently has a PC3 but I'm looking to ditch it for custom tuned eprom. Only performance mod is a cat delete and Arrow shorty. The cosmetics are being planned but fueling issues first. Hoping to save myself agg by picking the heads of you 'been there/done that' guys. Oh yeah, from Philadelphia, PA and have an arsenal which includes KTM 390 Duke, BMW F800R, and a big old ZRX.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

Please add your location to your profile.
Go to TOOLS > USER CP > EDIT PROFILE add your location.

·
Administrator
21,097 Posts
Welcome to the family..!!...and what gotfolk said about locale on your profile, please.

The best way to fix the fueling on a 1.6M ECU is to replace it with a Microtec 232 from X-Bikes. Contact Chris for the details. Not sure he has done one for a Brutale, but it will be pretty similar to the F4s he has done.

It won't be cheap, but I guarantee the difference will be spectacular.

The alternative is a chip from Adam (merc07).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you have some awesome plans ahead of you!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the family..!!...and what gotfolk said about locale on your profile, please.

The best way to fix the fueling on a 1.6M ECU is to replace it with a Microtec 232 from X-Bikes. Contact Chris for the details. Not sure he has done one for a Brutale, but it will be pretty similar to the F4s he has done.

It won't be cheap, but I guarantee the difference will be spectacular.

The alternative is a chip from Adam (merc07).
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Sir, yes, sir!
Pretty sure an Iron Eagle reference wasn't needed...

IF you take the time to re-read my reply you will notice it starts off with a "Please"
By saying please I was being polite with my request.

If you would like to know why we request such things I am more than happy to inform you or show you how to use the search button to figure it out...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pretty sure an Iron Eagle reference wasn't needed...

IF you take the time to re-read my reply you will notice it starts off with a "Please"
By saying please I was being polite with my request.

If you would like to know why we request such things I am more than happy to inform you or show you how to use the search button to figure it out...
1. While I thank you for your "welcome" I no longer have to take orders. From anyone.
2. The 'Iron Eagle' reference is to some pop culture cinematic failure? Sorry, haven't seen it. My response is to the imperative tone in your request. If you have an issue with that please return to point number one.
3. Having read your newest directive I have formed an opinion of you that is not flattering. The words humorless and twat seem to leap out at me. Get it? Don't feel it necessary to share your thoughts with me again. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
23,110 Posts
@stephenshih1: Perhaps you ought to slow your roll there, dude.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
1. While I thank you for your "welcome" I no longer have to take orders. From anyone.
2. The 'Iron Eagle' reference is to some pop culture cinematic failure? Sorry, haven't seen it. My response is to the imperative tone in your request. If you have an issue with that please return to point number one.
3. Having read your newest directive I have formed an opinion of you that is not flattering. The words humorless and twat seem to leap out at me. Get it? Don't feel it necessary to share your thoughts with me again. Thank you.

1. Giving your time on this planet. How many orders have you been giving that started off with a >>>PLEASE<<<

2. Iron Eagle, since you have not heard of it. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to research my reference, really shows initiative on your part. ;)

3. There was no directive. I was in no way giving you orders. You are the first person on here to take offense to our request of adding your location.

·
Administrator
21,097 Posts
OK...You two knuckleheads knock it off. You are both being a bit thin skinned.
Now lets start over with a more friendly attitude.
After all, we love motorcycles and MV in particular, so it's all good. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ouch. Obviously I am out of my league when it comes to ascerbic wit, so at the urging of the moderator (super) I hereby throw in the towel. Please consider the olive branch extended.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I apologize for coming across rudely in my initial Welcome to the forum post.

You will see (previous welcomes and future) that it's a copy/pasta post I make to everyone that joins the forum, it's just my way and other peoples way of saying hello and providing info to new members.

Welcome to the forum, there's a ton of great people on here and the knowledge they share with everyone is bloody amazing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts