MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

Just ordered an FM Projects exhaust for my F3. Really love the look of the exhaust, it has for me the perfect blend of OE and aftermarket and the quality looks superb. The sound from their video on their website sounds lovely not too loud.
I ordered it direct from the factory in Italy and the customer service has been exceptional. They knocked the price of the delivery off (40euro) and have included a free T-shirt and another surprise (i'll have to wait for the exhaust to be delivered to find out what that is). Its nice to find a friendly company who go out of their way to help. I ordered it yesterday (bank transfer payment only) and the exhaust was despatched today and should fingers crossed be with me by the end of the week.
The exhaust is 1129 euro plus vat if you order one, if you order 2 to 5 exhausts then there is a 10% discount and if you order 5 or more then you will get a 15% discount.
I will get some pictures up as soon as it arrives.
Maybe worth putting a group buy together.
Just so you know i have no affiliation to FM Projects just really happy with the service i received.

·
Super Moderator
22,105 Posts
If I had and F3/B3 or any of the models that fits, I would have that exhaust.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts