MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the pipe in, ordered a tail tidy from new rage cycles, all came in the same day. i had a question about bulb to LEDs and resistors so i went to a couple of shops. Ended up over at BellissiMoto and talked to lyle. pretty much any thing for italian bikes. Motor corse, CnC, ProTi, a few other manufactures, but i found some nice Rizoma front turn signals. Anyway they had a set of Rotobox rims left on sale, in my size even. So while they were changing the rims they also popped the exhaust on. i didn't finish the tail tidy until later that night, I found out the resistors i plugged in for the front signals weren't needed. the blinkers worked but as soon as i started the bike and the head light came on they quit working, called Euro Cycles and they said to try taking the resistors off and plugging everything back together. i didn't use any resistors on the rear, just the front. Bingo. I tried to upload a video of the bike starting with the new pipe but gotta figure that one out.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,746 Posts
Nice..!!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
very nice looking bike, and I am sure the wheels aided in giving you a bit more lively ride!?

Any chance they had some left over F3 goodies?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks esq'z me, i wasn't sure i would be able to feel the lighter carbon wheels from the seat of my pants but i can, i thought i was done but today i broke down and got a MWR HE air filter and rapidbike evo tuner. might as well try and get the most from the new pipe. besides any titanium fasteners i believe i should be done, with the brutale. Now i think about room in the garage for a RSV4 Factory.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Never was a great fan of Rotobox wheels mainly because they look bulky but must admit they look great on the Brutale :wink2:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Finally got the pipe in, ordered a tail tidy from new rage cycles, all came in the same day. i had a question about bulb to LEDs and resistors so i went to a couple of shops. Ended up over at BellissiMoto and talked to lyle. pretty much any thing for italian bikes. Motor corse, CnC, ProTi, a few other manufactures, but i found some nice Rizoma front turn signals. Anyway they had a set of Rotobox rims left on sale, in my size even. So while they were changing the rims they also popped the exhaust on. i didn't finish the tail tidy until later that night, I found out the resistors i plugged in for the front signals weren't needed. the blinkers worked but as soon as i started the bike and the head light came on they quit working, called Euro Cycles and they said to try taking the resistors off and plugging everything back together. i didn't use any resistors on the rear, just the front. Bingo. I tried to upload a video of the bike starting with the new pipe but gotta figure that one out.
Looks great! Now only if someone made some carbon fiber spiked rims ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts