MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everebody..as a reminder, the Florida MV meet/greet/ride at World Golf Village is this Saturday 9/2 at the gas station right off the exit going east.

Just reminding everybody so you get the day off. This was planned 2 months ago and we all agreed on this date...just reminding everybody. Weather ATM looks to be decent...

I'm looking foreward to meeting everybody!!!! Everybody post up that's gonna show so we have a dece count...and don't forget to bring your cameras!!!!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
will you guys be heading south and west from there?
that location is exactly 200 miles from my door.... almost 4.5 hours away
a lot of folks live south of me.... both on the east and west coasts of florida

where might you be going AFTER that hook-up
i am definitely planning on going....
but, just wondering if the meeting point for those of us who don't live close to jacksonville..... well, you know

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, we'll be heading southwest...toward Palatka and even into some of Palatka...atleast, all the roads I've journeyed on when going on a WGV run have ended up in Palatka somewhere. So that's a little better for you guys down south.

Just so it's known, I'm DEFINITLY NOT leading this ride. IIRC somebody said they were very familiar with the area and actually were coming with a GPS unit. I was just responsible for the meeting place and date :laughing:

I'll definitly be out there.....

What's a good time for you to meet there on the 2nd? It doesn't really matter to me what time, but it's still like an hour away from my house.

How's 1230 sound? That way, we can all go get a bite to eat to break the ice and get to know each other, then go on the ride...I think riding with something in your gut is better anyhow. You can focus on other riding more....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it's not so much for us, but rather, for the people who have to leave from like Ft. Laudy area....maybe it would even be better to schedule it later in respect to them? Or maye they're staying somewhere near you the day before, and all you ride up together???? I wish the others would chime in....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That 1230 is the time at the WGV exit...so that way, when it's time for you to go home, we're farther south when the ride is done :)

I know in the other thread, there were about 5 of us total saying it was a date...

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2420

Hmmm.....well, it's a week to get the times agreed to....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ Well isn't that lovely...atleast it'll be out of the area (whichever path it takes) by Saturday...

Looks like it's gonna plow right through my house on Thursday too....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
spalding12 said:
you are right about that NATE...
this storm has its "eye" on BOTH of our homes
how freaky is that ? :nerd:
Ah, dont worry guys, we'll be ok. This is the same path they predicted for Charley and then it took a right hook and slammed into me.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
rsduce said:
Ah, dont worry guys, we'll be ok. This is the same path they predicted for Charley and then it took a right hook and slammed into me.
yeah
i was thinking about punta gorda, of course
the storm looks like it'll go over the WHOLE island of Hispanola which is great for us (bad for them.... our prayers are with the nice folks there) because it'll be torn apart over the land.
already downgraded just now
wherever it hits (and NO ONE knows at THIS point)... it'll be a weaker storm than it could be because of it current track

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just bumping TTT....come on...I know some of you gotta be itching to ride....especially after a couple days of nothing but rain, fookers. :laughing:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nate,
can you please give the the scoop on this meet? I live in Parkland, 30 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale, and if the location is not too far from here, I would love to meet you all.

oicdn said:
Everebody..as a reminder, the Florida MV meet/greet/ride at World Golf Village is this Saturday 9/2 at the gas station right off the exit going east.

Just reminding everybody so you get the day off. This was planned 2 months ago and we all agreed on this date...just reminding everybody. Weather ATM looks to be decent...

I'm looking foreward to meeting everybody!!!! Everybody post up that's gonna show so we have a dece count...and don't forget to bring your cameras!!!!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We were thinkin of meeting at the I4/95 exit as it's like equadistant for both me and Greg...and is kinda smack dab in the middle of the state....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts