MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode from Sydney to Melbourne on my new Pirelli Rosso II, all good but got a flat tyre (in adition to getting totally wet under Melbourne rain, but that was expected anyway).

Where would you guys go in Melbourne to get your tyres changed? I'm staying in St. Kilda.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
City, there are heaps of places like Peter Stevens or a few others on Elizabeth st. Brad the bike boy in Oakleigh which is about 20min from st kilda, who is a MV mechanic. I Live in Elwood just around the corner, I have a ute so let me know if you need help or more detailed selection.

Adam

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Adam, I really appreciate the offer. Tomorrow I will check first whether my roadside assistance covers towing as I can't find the puncture point (could have plugged it if I did). City wil be an easy choice, closest at least.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Could also try Aprilia at 823 Nepean Hwy East Brighton (03) 9563 9166. Brighton service and tyre centre at 813 Nepean Hwy(03) 9563 9251. Lots of bike shops down there too incl Kawa and Suzi. See if they're prepared to send a mobile mechanic out or have them pick up your bike. Probably similar distance to the city but hey Adam's offer is very generous.
Cheers
Peter

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Peter Stevens MV service center is at 111 A'Beckett st.
Ph.9602 5833.

The service center is on the 2nd floor.
Underneath they sell all the Harley's & triumphs.

:f4:

·
Registered
449 Posts
.....yeah, I can also help to remove whichever wheel is the one with the flat. PLEASE don't go to Peter Stevens, they charged me $72!! to plug a tyre about 6 months ago and I even took the wheel off the bike.....and they scratched the rim just to say thanks for the business....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts