MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just shopping right now and the Brutale 800 is on my short list.

Did a quick search and didn't find anything... Curious if it is possible and cost effective to fit the integrated plate/fender/signals mounted to swingarm, from the Rivale/Dragster onto the Brutale 800? Has anyone done it?

I think it is a nice form vs function compromise, and at least in photos looks much cleaner than standard tail tidys.

·
Registered
830 Posts
It is possible. Just remove two bolts from the rear of the swingarm. Attach the plateholder and torq the two bolts down again. It's not cheap, a tailtidy will cost somewhere between 75,- and 125,- euros's. This setup will cost 2,5-3 times that. Rizoma makes them, stock MV might be cheaper and there's always the option to buy one from a Dragster or Rivale owner.

Happy hunting.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Look through the photos for members pics and you'll see mine with the rizoma kit. It is the cleanest tail section you can buy right now. I did rizoma rear lights too

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
37 Posts
Funny you mention this. I got my B3 serviced last week and asked the guys the question. They said it is possible to retrofit the swingarm from a dragster to a B3. However he said its very expensive, more expensive than getting the rizoma version

·
Registered
37 Posts
I spoke to my local MV dealer (Ashmore, UK) about this. They said it is possible but it is expensive and it is cheaper to go for the Rizoma option. However they mentioned that the cable re-route is a pain.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I'm sure I've seen a member on here that has done this already? It was a white brutale i think ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts