MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop by and say hi to all fellow MV owners.
I live in South Africa and have recently acquired an F3 675. She is a 2014 model and has around 17800 km`s on the clock.
She is the first motorcycle I`ve owned in around 34 years and the first Italian bike I`ve owned.She isn`t stock standard in as far as her exhaust pipe is concerned. She sounds fantastic!!! She is loud and probably not street legal. I am actually pleasantly surprised at how quick she is.
I`ve read quite a bit of negative publicity about the F3 675 but thus far I have had no issues. No sprag clutch issues or battery issues
Anyway, I`ll drop in from time to time to let you all know how she is behaving. I`ll also post a few pics of her as I think she is stunning. Hopefully this is the start of a lasting love affair...:)

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
Welcome to the forum and best of luck with the F3. Hope to see pics soon. I know there are some incredible backdrops on the coast.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum and best of luck with the F3. Hope to see pics soon. I know there are some incredible backdrops on the coast.
Thank you...:)
Yep, there are indeed some incredible backdrops at the coast. Unfortunately I live inland and unfortunately again, the F3 isn`t the type of bike you`d want to ride all the way to the coast. Ah, and that maybe the first issue with the F3? :)
Pics will be posted over the next few days...

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
I would definitely try to become acquainted with the bike before going on a long trip.

Inland is beautiful as well. I vividly remember all the vineyards and tall lumber trees on my trip there.

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Welcome to the family !!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi all,
Thanks for all the welcome to the community posts.
As mentioned in my first post I have managed to take a few pics of my bike and without further ado here they are. Please excuse the photography but I really did try...:)
Enjoy and please let me know what you all think.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks nigelrb, much appreciated.
I would however like to change the colour of the belly pan from silver to matt black. I was thinking of trying to get a carbon fibre belly pan but I think the matt black finished belly pan will look much better.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Your bike looks bad ass! Love the black and red! I hope you don't mind I took a screen shot of the bike and sent it to my brother in law to convince him to buy an MV instead of a Ducati. He wants the exact same color scheme.

....Oh yeah, welcome!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol...she does look badass,right!! I don`t mind at all Hope she changes your brother in laws mind about the Ducati.
In my opinion, a Ducati is a wonderful bike. There latest range of sport bikes is amazing!!! I always had a penchant for a 2011 Ducati 1098R. They`re not easy to come by in South Africa.In hindsight MV Agusta just has that little bit extra to top Ducati. Their design efficiency is amazing!!! I haven`t had my F3 for long but I find myself spending more and more time with her. Lol...it`s gotten to the point where I can`t wait for the weekend so that I can ride. Tell your brother in law I wish him all the best with his new decision to purchase an MV...;)

...Oyeah, thanks for the welcome!:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
That's hilarious that's the same Ducati that he wants! I don't know that it convinced him but it got him thinking at least. He did say "it looks sick". Plant the seed haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts