MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding home from a breakfast with friends, on the main road, I got closer to a bike that was no less than an F4! We pulled over and started to talk about our babes, taking pics, etc, untill, coming from nowhere, a 3rd MV owner, a 2012 (I guess) one, approached us because he was parking on the other side of the road. He was no less than the new MV Agusta importer to Portuga, called Jackesl, with his IMEXMOTO company, which is already selling bike gear and parts - a nice young lad - very friendly, and surprised with this coincidence! There are practicaly no MV sightings here in Portugal. He told us about his ideas with this new commitment with MV.
An historical moment for an MV owner here in the Algarve, Portugal! Future meetings are now possible!

mms_img-502979278.jpg

mms_img-1001037221.jpg

mms_img-1266657372.jpg

mms_img-1629051151.jpg

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No way! only in the North they come all geared up...and me, from Lisbon, but leaving here for so long I´m getting use to this "jeans and Summer jacket" version, only when it´s very hot. But proper bike boots! I use my leathers most of the non-summer time, but these guys here in the Algarve ride very often with shorts, tenis shoes and t-shirt. Most of them.
The northerners have another mentality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts