MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought 2 courses to learn how to ride on a circuit.
It,s going to happen mid of april 1 day and mid may 1 day.
I have for my 750 several ugly sidepanels and the frontscreen spare so , so far so good :)
I have to change my rg3 to my stock ones for noise :(
Have to tape everything (lights etc.. ofc)
What else do you guys think of .. as i,m a newbie to this.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Just get plenty of sleep, pack & load up early the day before (unless you're riding to the track or can't leave your bike on/in a trailer overnight), get to the track early, listen to the instructor(s), drink plenty of water, relax, don't grip the bars too tight, don't ride over your head (as you have nothing to prove...you're there to learn) and you'll do great and have a blast!

Remember, if you're really sweating (unless it's super hot), fogging the face mask and feel your heart beating, you're over riding for your skill level.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Just get plenty of sleep, pack & load up early the day before (unless you're riding to the track or can't leave your bike on/in a trailer overnight), get to the track early, listen to the instructor(s), drink plenty of water, relax, don't grip the bars too tight, don't ride over your head (as you have nothing to prove...you're there to learn) and you'll do great and have a blast!

Remember, if you're really sweating (unless it's super hot), fogging the face mask and feel your heart beating, you're over riding for your skill level.
+1
Just completed level 1 and 2 of the California SuperBike School....excellent...and excellend advice DB

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Take it easy

All good advice Koen, also talk to yourself, it helps you to remember to breathe.
Let your tyres down a bit, about 29psi cold, front and rear. I cant be more spesific because I dont know what tyres you are using, start between 3psi and 5psi less than what you would on the street. It can be upto 10psi less, some blokes pump way too hard.

Most important-Have Fun Mate!:blah:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts