MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you know that I've been around awhile. It's seems odd to be off the F4 section of .net and here, but, that's how things evolve...
So now I've tasted 2014 1090 Brute Corsa for ~120 miles the last 2 early mornings. No traffic, country 2 lanes, short exit to exit wide clear highway.

Comfortable, stable at speed, smooth in both normal & sport modes, full of power and torque in any gear at anytime. Not one hiccup. Transmission smooth. Out of the box this machine is running perfectly, and breaking excellent.

Wind at chest, quiet at helmet with earplugs. Exhaust grunt is civil and trebly pleasant. MV music of which I am accustomed & expect. Not sure I desire more baritone or horses at this point in my life. At 120 mph it is a busy experience tucked in and here the F4 wins, but otherwise (for me) in the other 99% of the ride the brutale was just fricKin FUN. They describe the JOY OF MOTORCYCLING... I have again found it:drummer::yo::brutale:

SO, I can tell each of you that I am in love with this machine, and again in love with RIDING my MV, not just owning it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Is it really Your new toy Peter ?
Wow congratulations this is a beautiful machine.
And I rode a few 1090 Bruties in the last month so I know how much fun they are.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Great Peter. Very nice ride!! And personally I am VERY happy that you are still on board!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts