·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Yup, this is the nicest MV so far.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
hb88xx said:
Because of this thread went to my dealer to day to see if he had one arrived as well. The first one live I have seen. A bit too expensive compaired to the R according me! In the netherlands a price tg of €34000
In The Netherlands the R is too cheap compared to the S :mad:
Who is your dealer??

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Thats great news. There is one sold here that I've been invited to come and see by the owner when it arrives and I'll take some pics...and :stickpoke see if I can get him to register here.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Notto said:
How much is the R in the Netherlands?
The R is € 25000,- and the S is € 24000,- I guess that is a lot of money compared to other countries.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I See The Senna Has More Bhp Than The Tambo,is This True And Does Anyone Know How They Got It ????

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
TAMBO_DUCK said:
I See The Senna Has More Bhp Than The Tambo,is This True And Does Anyone Know How They Got It ????
Basically a modern ecu and a cylinder head re-designed for the 1000 instead of just using the 750 head.

Here in the UK an "R" is £14200 on the road. and the Senna £21000, I really don't see what you get for your money with the Senna, I don't think the wheels are as expensive on the Senna as the "R", it has plastic fairings, no RG3 if I read it correct? no magnesium, carbon air tube covers? and a few other bits, mudguard, eyebrowsetc, sure it has a sachs rear shock ala Tamburini, but I would lay money my rear Maxton unit is a better shock for "my type of use" IMHO I think the "R" is a good buy when compared to either the "S" or the Senna.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts