MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
John,

Am I correct in assuming that the delivery was yesterday!!

Well done mate and a great read!

Brings back memorys of my first 'brand new' big bike...a Suzuki 550e, my drive back home was about 20Kms, and half way home...a bloody great thunderstorm...and no cosy pub to stop in!!

Look forward to the next report....

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
That also brings back memories of the first day i laid eyes on my baby, and yes it is a "she", to be exact her name is Eleanor after the movie that inspired my love for MV's. it is the name of Cage's dream car, the GT 500 and it is placed on my MV b/c it is my dream bike. Great read for me and i am sure everyone else. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The bike was at the dealers for a couple of days whilst the alarm and other bits I had requested were fitted. They offered to bring it round to my house in a van when our wonderful weather was not too good on Tuesday but I thought I'd ride it home instead, so Yes Graham, I actually got it yesterday. :smoking: Going to fit my CF seat unit and see how it looks, but I promised someone (Odonata I think) that I would get it weighed in more or less standard trim before embarking on any weight saving exercises. Will try to do that in the next couple of days (weather permitting of course). :) The sun is out today actually but it's about minus 3 outside at the mo and I'm told they have snow near the coast about 30 miles from me! :rolleyes: Go on then hit me with your comments about our fickle weather, I'm getting used to them now!!! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Didn't realise you were that old Al! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
John, the only snow we get in sub tropical Brisbane is the frosty stuff on the side of our beer bottles !!!!

Hope you get some good sunny days to experience the new bike, looking forward to some photos soon :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts