MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys but had to share it with someone!!!!!!,after doing my own service inc new fuel lines complete refurb of rear hub,new plugs ect...i went out for the first ride of the year,this weekend have done near on 450 miles..no overheating, no stalling, just full out mv fun......fan bloody tastic.............my f41000s is unreal........sad to get rid of my zx10r or my sp2..........or even maybe my r1????????:).....I DONT THINK SO..............roll on the summer.be carefull out there guys!!!

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I know the feeling too! Today was also the first ride on my MV after servicing it this winter. Too bad there was so much wind. But this is THE bike!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
nice one dude , i went out last w/e for 1st time and it was bloody fantastic! takes a while to get your eye back in though doesnt it. well half an hour and my knee was gently skimming tarmac!!! was bloody cold though (14 degrees c) and my nose started running but wouldnt have missed it for owt

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi devil boy ..........are you going to brands,and supporting john and the boys??????????should be great racing,would love to see mv at the tt again.............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts