MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a horrible experience with getting my bike painted, i finally got it out for the first time this year. since i put my fairings in first of may and just got them last week, i thought about just saying forget it and put the cover on it for next season. but after i got the f4 all back together, i just had to get out if not just once.

so, within two blocks i was drawing attention from everybody. went straight to the gas station as i was on empty and while getting gas had 2 guys taking pics. i let him sit on the bike and get a pic as well. i ended up riding way faster than i should have for my first ride, but what can i say :conveyer: . the f4 handled wonderfully and only made me realize how much i missed by bike. :f4:

when my second set of plastics are finished, i'll take some pics.

ps. i just love riding with litre bikes and they all assume i have a 1000. i always get the same look when i tell them it's "only" a 750. :jsm:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
lol, everyone thinks mine is a 1000 as well. could be because of the big F4-1000 sticker on the back, but you never know.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:laughing: so you're a poser are you? well, i like the 'surprise' of finding out that they've been walked down and run over by a 750.

i will post pics when i get my set of custom fairings. i'll swap between both and take before/after pics. STILL waiting on those. :banghead:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
no no, not a poser. i swapped a mono seat unit from a 1000. i'm just too lazy to remove the sticker. what color did you paint your bike?

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 sets. one standard corsa colors...custom design i made up on the way. should look nice...if i ever get them.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
nice! i can't wait to see them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts