MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got out and rode about 150 miles today. The first 20 freeway, picked up a friend and cruzed across the Valley. Shot up through Encino Hills, to get to Mulholland Drive. Another 20 miles across and came out in Hollywood. Lots of tourist. Rode down to Sunset Blvd and across to Santa Monica Blvd. Stopped at the Third Street Promenade, (Outdoor mall) Had a slice and soda. Took California st to Pacific Coast Hwy, back inland through Topanga Cyn. Hit a switch back over to Stunt Rd. Back to Mulholland Dr, my friend went south and I North. Just passed Malibu Cyn had to back it down, California Hwy Patrol (CHP) out in force. Cruzed past the Rock store, no room to park today. Lots of bikes. Rode to Kanun Dune Rd to the 101 Freeway and home. Great ride, Great Weather and Lots of SUN. 65F Its Great to live in SoCal

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Great stuff, looks uninhabited in the pic above!

Pic could be south west Tassie!

Pity about the smoke haze!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was a early morning shot, clear by noon. Gotta push to get this thing to turn, guess it's that 6 incher out back. I guess coming off my little RZ350, which I could ride one handed. This bike is a handful,big horsepower. When I bought the bike the suspension set full stiff, reset to soft. Much better ride for me. Alot of fun. Just need more time in the saddle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts