MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
It's about time we had another oil thread.:frown2:
The previous comment by fingertight just about sums it up.
Search is your friend.
It will take you a day to read through all of them and totally scramble your brain.

·
Registered
14,504 Posts
?

Filter? Purolator PL-14612 the best filter made and ~1/3 the cost of a Factory one
I happen to use Mobile 1 because I can get it anywhere
That's for <'10 MVs

:grin2:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Noel, which of the Purolator filters do you use for your Brutale? It seems that the company changed the design (from the original yellow to the blue, both with the same item number and specs though the fitment has changed from what I've read). And there's a BOSS version which looks taller. I'm attempting my first oil filter change. It's been awhile since I've wrenched anything, so I thought I'd ask if you've changed your filter preference.

Tony
M.B.

·
Registered
14,504 Posts
Noel, which of the Purolator filters do you use for your Brutale? It seems that the company changed the design (from the original yellow to the blue, both with the same item number and specs though the fitment has changed from what I've read). And there's a BOSS version which looks taller. I'm attempting my first oil filter change. It's been awhile since I've wrenched anything, so I thought I'd ask if you've changed your filter preference.

Tony
M.B.
I use the same filter number PL-14612.....the blue one
But you need a different filter wrench
>oil filter wrench for new blue Purolator PL 14612, Hopkins 10605 Flotool Super Graphite Filter
Wrench #5...Amazon, free shipping

1 - 10 of 10 Posts