MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an '06 Brutale 910S last week- it had a whopping 475 miles on it. This is my first MV, and I must say I am more impressed with it than all the Ducatis I've owned previously. Being a v-twin and triple fan, I wasn't sure how I'd get along with the I-4... let's just say I have no complaints.

Just wanted to say hello and check out this site which several of the other forums I'm on (Triumph675.net, apriliaforum.com, and BadWeatherBikers.com) recommended highly. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
241 Posts
cheers and welcome!

·
Administrator
20,391 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to our community.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome to the club...I have had a 2006 910s for about 3 months now, and still love every minute of the ride!! It is raining heavily here in Sydney, but I am currently pulling on the wet weather gear just so I can get out there regardless of the wet!! Enjoy, and stay fun!

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new MV beast.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats on your purchase...I am sure as time passes by you will enjoy it even more than you already do. The bike as well as this forum.

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
congratulations and a very warm welcome from NZ

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrats, I think you will be very happy with your new bike.

·
Registered
83 Posts
You bought the one from tampa right?? I wanna buy the other one so badd :mouthwate ...... How fast is it in comparison to the other bikes you've owned?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Jax

Picked up an '06 Brutale 910S last week- it had a whopping 475 miles on it. This is my first MV, and I must say I am more impressed with it than all the Ducatis I've owned previously. Being a v-twin and triple fan, I wasn't sure how I'd get along with the I-4... let's just say I have no complaints.

Just wanted to say hello and check out this site which several of the other forums I'm on (Triumph675.net, apriliaforum.com, and BadWeatherBikers.com) recommended highly. Glad to be here.
Getting ready to pick up a Brutale myself.. I live in Jax so we should def keep in touch here...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts