MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, been lurking around this forum for some time now. Today finally managed to convince myself to get the F4. Its an used 2010 F4 with 7500km and hopefully can get it next week once all the documents are in place! Anyway I'm from sunny Singapore (ironically it was pouring heavily when I made the purchase) and hope to tap into the wealth of knowledge here!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Wow the wait is excruciating! I'm most gonna use it on the street though, haven't been riding for the past 8 years. Hope my heart is leading me the right way although all my logic markers are flashing red haha

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have one too, I love it! and Welcome!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to check, the warranty is over but due to change of dealership then, some recall items like defection fairing heat shield wasn't honored by the new dealer. What are the support I can expect from MV? Is recall items/items under service bulletin out of the warranty period or it's in the same window?

·
Registered
318 Posts
In Canada, all recalls are completely independent from the warranty. The dealer should perform them and charge back to MV. If the dealer is refusing, you might have to find another dealer. Welcome to the club, it's a nice "place" to be.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bike was delivered yesterday. Took her out on a 50km ride last night. Noticed slight vibrations from the handlebars below 4000rpm across all gears. Did not managed to push up to higher rpms as speed limit for Singapore is 90km/hr. Did managed to get gear 1 to 7800rpm with some slight handle bar vibrations. Is it normal? She sounded very angry though haha

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all, I noticed there are some condensation inside the headlight today. Anyone had a fix for it? I tried to look for the seal but it is not sold separately

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hi all, I noticed there are some condensation inside the headlight today. Anyone had a fix for it? I tried to look for the seal but it is not sold separately

That's just some of the moisture from the nearby mistral wind that the MV workshop elves put in when assembling on the factory line in Italy. I've had some from day one and has never gotten worse or been a worry.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Formerly - dagmvagusta
423 Posts
Vibration is normal on any bike with
Stock bar ends. You need to get some heavier ones that will reduce the vibration and rider fatigue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts