MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my new 910R got its first Mod this weekend. I ran into a guy at Euro Cycles of Tampa the other day that had just bought a 910S and had done a neat job of moving his turn signals up and off of the license plate holder, so I decided to try it myself.

I didn't purchase anything to do this job, just removed the license plate bracket, moved the bracket up to the bottom of the bike, and attached the turn signals inside the rear plastic faring. It was a bit tricky to mount the turn signals, as I had to drill two holes on each side, one for the attachment screw and one for the wire, and the toughest part was just screwing the signals on as there was hardly any room to maneuver a wrench.

I won't be able to remove the rear fairing piece without removing the turn signals, so hopefully I won't have to :laughing:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Holy Cow! Don't let The_Castle (Dave) see that picture of Metal Mickey. He'll wet his pants..... :green:

·
Registered
522 Posts
I think your are going to get the plate eaten by the rear tire in that location.I did almost the same and had to relocate it.

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
I suggest you get clear lens for your turn signals...will really clean up the look even more.

·
Registered
735 Posts
nah clear signals look too cheap Japanese car teenagish

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
With all due respect; I think putting the (original, lumpy) indicators in the tailpiece looks really bad and amounts to sacrilege vis à vis Dottore Tamburini.

Why not go for a Melotti (or whatever it's called) tail tidy with a tiny indicator, and leave the tailpiece (a work of art in itself) alone? :f4:

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Something like this: (and I like the clear lights on my White 910R....and I am definitely not a Japanese teen :smoking:)

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
If you put the turn signals there - where is your passenger going to put her hands??
Around my waist and down my pants.....I am, after all, a Brutale rider. Chicks go for us. :naughty: It's a fact....just ask Randarosa. :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
nice and clean

1 - 20 of 25 Posts